Looking for the next up and coming places to live in Newcastle in 2018? Newcastle is a fantastic city which over the years has become one of the happiest places to live in. It comes as no surprise with the city’s stunning architecture from the Georgian Grey Street (often voted the finest in Britain) to the Tyne Bridge.
Newcastle pride is another important factor when deciding to live in the city. Pride runs deep, ask anyone from Newcastle, and more often than not they will tell you they are proud to live here. Many professionals from the north east and beyond have made Newcastle their home.
If you’re on the fence about moving to the north east, there are many positive reasons to do so.
- Lively and small city with less than a 300,000 population
- Great transport links
- Amazing nightlife
- Famous landmarks such as St James’ Park
Now you get the picture of what Newcastle offers. Here are some of the best places for families and professionals to live in.
- City Centre – the city centre attracts many professionals. It’s a great location, right in the heart of Newcastle. Everything you need is here, from shops to banks, entertainment and transport. You’ll only be a short walk away from the famous Newcastle Quayside and a stroll to the Millennium Bridge, The Baltic Art Gallery as well as The Sage.
Letslivehere offer family flats, graduate lets along with company lets in Newcastle city centre.
- Jesmond – professionals flock to Jesmond, it’s definitely the place to be. This upmarket area is shared by professionals, students and families so there’s a good mix of locals and residents. Jesmond is full of restaurants, cafes and bars, plenty of places to eat and drink. Being only a 10-minute walk away from the city centre, it’s also a good choice for those who have to commute to and from work every day.
Properties vary from detached houses, terraced houses, semis, apartments and flats.
- Gosforth – if you like independent cafes, shops and bars, make Gosforth your home in 2018. After a hard week at work, what could be better than spending some leisure time in the beautiful Gosforth Park? Need to go into Newcastle city centre? It’s only a 15-minute drive away so whether for work or pleasure, it won’t take you long to travel.
How about a terraced house in Gosforth, a detached town house or a luxury apartment? Find out more about short term lets, long term lets and family lets with Letslivehere.
If you are interested in moving to Newcastle, all us on 0191 230 5577 or email email@example.com to speak with our team about the number of wonderful properties we have to let for professionals.