If you’re a student living in or a first-time student going to study in Newcastle there are some great property locations to choose from. Are you after a new rental property for your next year at university? You’re spoilt for choice in Newcastle. There really are some ideal student hot spot locations around the city, each with their own character, style and charm. Check out property rentals in:-
- Newcastle City Centre – live right in the heart of the city. There are 24 hour activities, entertainment and amenities on tap.
- Jesmond – upmarket student rental properties can be found here. Jesmond Dene offers the perfect getaway from city living.
- Sandyford – close to Newcastle’s shops, bars cafes and the university. A quiet area of the city yet only a few miles away from urban life.
- Heaton – Victorian terraced properties for rent at reasonable costs. Heaton is surrounded by cafes, independent retailers and cake shops.
- Gosforth – located in the suburbs of the city, there are plenty of amenities for students here. All the amenities you need, as well as easy access across the city by Metro.
- Ouseburn – just a short walk from the city centre on the banks of the river Ouseburn. This is a great music venue location and a favourite drinking place with locals.
All provide top quality accommodation in student-friendly areas across this exciting city.
When it comes to student hubs, Newcastle doesn’t disappoint. Let’s take two more really cool places to live.
St James’ View – Enjoy city centre living in St James’ View in Newcastle. Location is also a main factor here for students with both Northumbria and Newcastle Universities within close proximity of the complex. Benefit from innovative, vibrant, state-of-the-art accommodation. Nordic design has been introduced to compliment this stylish, contemporary trend. St James’ View offers a mix of modern studio apartments as well as flats catering for today’s students.
There’s everything you need for the digital generation from USB charging sockets to 250mb Wi-Fi to Ethernet sockets and lots more. This brand-new complex is available now at around £155 pp/pw. It offers superb value for money especially when the price also includes broadband internet.
Portland Green Student Village – Recently completed in Summer 2017, Portland Green Village offers the ideal place to live when studying in Newcastle. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of the newest experience in unique urban student living. What could be better than enjoying your very own, cosy, comfy room where you can relax and chill out? Study in peace in an en-suite cluster room which has a shared open-plan kitchen and living area.
Portland Green Student Village is not just somewhere to live, it’s a lifestyle. From as little as £127 per week, premium cluster rooms are also available. Larger than standard rooms, premium cluster rooms are highly sought after. How about a self-contained studio? Benefit from complete privacy with the added option to socialise with fellow students in the building’s communal rooms.
View our student lets and secure your 2018/19 property today.