Wondering where are the best Sport Bars in Newcastle to watch EURO 2016?
Letslivehere have complied a list of the best bars to watch the EURO 2016 series in Newcastle. The games are being held all over France, and take place from June the 10th to July the 10th. We have a bar to suit everyone, from ‘the coach’ fan to ‘the shusher’ fan, and the one-man party to a group of friends. Enjoy the atmosphere and grab a pint of beer from any of the below bars for a guaranteed enjoyable time:
- Spy Bar the #1 go-to sports bar in the heart of Jesmond. A combination of a bar and restaurant, it’s perfect for those who get forced out to watch the game with friends as they can escape the chaos and enjoy 50% off burgers! Big screen TV’s are plastered to every wall so you won’t have the issue of someone blocking your view of the game. Spy Bar has a number of deals during the series, so make the most of it.
- Shark Club, famously know for their Wing Wednesday’s. If you are looking for a simmered down version of a die-hard sports bar, you found it. Described as a bar that fuses the intensity of a Major League sports bar with the comfort of your best friend’s Man Cave. Great for the fan that just wants a night out quality food with a beer and the game on TV.
- Osbournes Jesmond, another popular bar on the Jesmond strip. Perfect if you are wanting to watch with a group of friends and you want to make a night out of it. With TV booths and sharing packages available for all games, we’re confident it’ll a fun / boozy experience. If your not into the football hype, Osbourne’s also have lip-licking good cocktails, gourmet burgers and a sheesha garden.
- O2 Academy experience will be as close as being at the live football match, without actually being there. Watch all of England’s EURO 2016 fixtures with MASSIVE screens in all angles and surround sound. With thousands of football fans under one roof to cheer on the Tree Lions, it’s one experience you want to join. Tickets are free and there are deals on drinks and snacks! For more details visit here.
- Only been to Tiger Tiger between the hours of 11pm-3am, well then you’re missing out. With special offers for supporters including 4 x Heineken’s and a burger for £15pp you’ll want to visit here during EURO 2016 matches! With the extra option to book booths or buy cooperate packages, you can easily turn a night of football watching into a night out on the toon.