Here at letslivehere we would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!
Here are some essential rules and obligations in regards to Easter Eggs;
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- Diet tip: Eat an Easter egg before each meal.
It’ll take the edge off your appetite, and that way you’ll eat less.
- If you can’t eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can’t eat all your chocolate, what’s wrong with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
- The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate eggs home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat the eggs in the car park.
- Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
Because no one wants to quit.
Easter Opening Hours
Friday 03/04/2015 – CLOSED
Saturday 04/04/2015 – CLOSED
Monday 06/04/2015 – CLOSED
Tuesday 07/04/2015 – Business as usual
If you are in a managed property and it is a genuine emergency please call 07506740807